Tuesday, July 8, 2008

cheerleaders

OMG! We have been practicing and practicing for this EXCITING event! Two of my best friends and I are in high school musical on stage! We are cheerleaders! You might of saw the advertisement in the washington post last friday, I didn't, strange, huh? Well we work VERY hard and one of our preformances are this week! OMG! But I am not that nervous, I am used to being on stage it is fun. The first time I was in a show I KNEW I loved it and wanted to do it for the rest of my life because it was so fun! I can be someone I'm not in theater! I am usualy pretty nice, but about all the plays I have been in, I am mean. A (kind of crazy) self centered ring mistress in "the mystery at the big top" name ricardo (I changed it to ricarda), a stuck up, rich teenager who throws a party and loses her so called "pricessless" necklace in fancy that, the evil queen in "snow white and the seven dwarves" it was a funny rewrite by our director. Most of the plays are ones in drama kids international! I have been a member for three years! Well feel free to comment!


-sarah

3 comments:

MandyQ said...

hi cute blog! write a link 2 mikne!

Unknown said...

Really cute blog sarah... I love it!!
You might want to run a spell check, though -- a lot of stuff was spelled oddly. And there were grammatical mistakes. (It's "might've seen" as in might have seen, not "might of saw" which means the power of the saw.)
ut I loved it anyway!!!! I <3 your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best (besides Mandy's, of course.)

sarah said...

yeah, but it is for hsm and people that want to know more behind the scenes look at hsm on stage!